How To Contribute
Revision as of 14:55, 27 October 2011 by Ancbibsadmin
You can support the AWOB Project by:
- Creating content
- Linking to content
- Improving existing content
To Create a New Bibliography Page Hosted at the Wiki
- Create a link to a new page using double square brackets - what's inside the brackets will be the title of the new page:
- Sample New Page To see what that looks like, click on "edit" for this page and look at the wiki markup.
- Go to that new page and start adding content!
Suggestions for New Bibliographies
- Use annotations. They add scholarly value!
- Include links to WorldCat records for books, and include links to reviews, especially open-access ones (BMCR, AJA, etc.).
- Include DOI links for articles, if possible, or other stable urls.
- Arrange the bibliography using sections, for ease of navigation.
Learn How to Edit a Wiki
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Consult the Wikipedia Cheatsheet for a quick resource.
Not Comfortable Editing the Wiki Yourself?
Email phoebe.acheson at gmail.com with a link, a file (most formats supported - .ris or .doc are probably easiest if you have to choose) and our editorial team will add your content to the wiki for you.